quinta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2009

2009

Hi everyone,

Aparently I takes me longer and longer to come and leave some little message to the courageous ones who come here...
I am really satisfied to see that 2008 is over! In fact we are some people for whom 2008 were mostly negative! For me the best aspect of the past year was really my eyes surgery...

Anyways I am sure that 2009 will compensate us all and giove us all success and everything we want, wish and deserve!

Is it a best way to start the year than travelling for holidays??? I will start this way as starting tomorrow I will be travelling somewhere in Europe (for a week)... I am sure it will be great as destination seems more than attractive!

A Great year to you all and see you... read you soon!

1 comentário:

Gândara Gaspar disse...

Olá imigra. De facto a tua operação aos olhos foi uma parte interessante de 2008...
espero que a partir de agora só tenhas sucessos.
Obrigado por ainda te dares ao trabalho de ir ler as minhas patacuadas. Bj e...
Auf Wiedersehen