quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

TIred

We can say that I am usually a very positive and enthusiastic person.
Have to say that due to the recent less positive moments I have had and also to the lack of rest have been making my "good" temper harder and harder to keep.

Today besides feeling really tired (exhausted would be the right word) I feel nervous!
Why do people think I have to have a maternal attitude towards my mother! The question is: what am I doing for the last 2 months? do I have then not to let her be alone ewver again?
I thought that at my age I should have my own life but apparently NO!!

The other question that comes into my mind would be: were I married, would people make all those questions? would everyone try to give all the advise???

Please could you for a little second think about MY OWN well being??? maybe I am being too demanding... I am a woman... afterall...

Take care and please stop judging the others

1 comentário:

Carla Delgado disse...

Claudia,
Como te compreendo :)
Ambas estão a passar um mau momento.
Um beijinho
(Ouvi falar maravilhas do Ioga para estas e outras situações, estou mesmo á beira de tentar...)