domingo, 20 de julho de 2008

The Hairdresser

Women are used to go to the hairdresser. We allways or many times want to change our aspect to whatever reason.
I do however have 2 problems when I go.
1st - they never really understand what we want and some of them love to make what they want to and not what we want! Because of that it happened to me once that I became almost blond and never allowed this lady to even think about touching my hair again!

For me the worse aspect is that I usually go out from a hairdresser I have the feeling that I look like an elderly lady! I allways look at least 20 years older than what I really am! Huge hair, brushing too pushy it is definitely frustrating! Most of my friends have the same feeling than mine and now comes a logical question:
Why don't they change their way of doing? why do they keep on making the same mistakes if noone likes the pushy brushing? why do they want us to look likeTina Turner????

To my mind or at least in my case, the day after is usually much better as the brushing is about gone and this is The day I look much better, better to say : best!

After washing my hair I just look like a rat! Nothing to do with what it could be just... a rat!

Really frustrating not to be able to make a normal brushing or to have a great look when I want to! I am definitely allways looking forward how my hair decide to be today! It is allways a surprise but not allways a good one! But this is my own problem and not the one of hairdressers!

Anyways, if anyone should have the answer to my question, please give me the clue because I am really curious about that!

After such a deep thought I think it's time for me to go to bed...

Take care!