quinta-feira, 17 de julho de 2008

I am Back

Hi Everyone,

long time no see...
In the past I created a blog to let you ~know about my new life, about all the changes that happened... it was 3 years ago when I left my friends and country to follow a dream, the dream of Love. I believd this love was Real Love but.....
Now I come back, after 3 years I understood that this was not what I wanted, expected etc. No regrets anyways! We cannot regret anything we have done! It was definitely what I belived was right and so I was right to go ahead! Life taught me : never ever regret what you do. Never mind if you are wrong in the end it is allways a good experience and you learn... afterwards Life is all about learning...

So I am here and hope you will be here also,to comment,agree or disagree with the little thoughts I will have about anything that will occur to mu little brain! lol

This time I will be writting in English so that no need to translate and you will all understand!

See you and take care!

Love for all

3 comentários:

Vanda Saraiva disse...

Now what? Should I comment on english or portuguese. Please let me know.

With love ***
Xu

Anónimo disse...

The greatest thing in life is that we never know what's next. look at the bright side of life and the sun will shine all day long.

Nicolas disse...

Salut Claudia, Nicolas du lycée (je ne sais pas si cette description est suffisante), j'ai pu retracer l'adresse de ton blog depuis le blog de romain. Content de te lire (même si mes notions d'anglais ne vont pas plus loin que les paroles des chansons de radiohead). Bon courage !