segunda-feira, 1 de setembro de 2008

Why?

Long time no see for a lot of reasons. One of them being lack of inspiration! I am not in a very good mood to write the kind of texts I usually write but I can not stay quite when I see stupid thinks happening!

Last WE as almost every week end or day, one young guy was shot because of a stupid reason: a car! Is there anyways any good reason to shoot someone?
Isn't there any other way to solve problems or diferences than violence? I can imagine that testosterone or any other hormone can be the reason of many fights but shooting someone? Should we now all leave with a gun because we never know???
Someone today was saying that when one shoots someone else it should suffer the same because being in jail is not a real punishment! Is it the solution? I don't believe so!!!
I want to believe that education should be the key of this situation! People gaining respect for the otrhers! Understand that not all means justify a aim.

Anyways I won't wright more just to say bye to João Paulo who used to work in the same company as I do and for this time, the news did not sound only like "one more accident/fight" to me but a real shock!

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Vai aprender a escrever inglês, pá. Que vergonha!!!!!

Vanda Saraiva disse...

Sinto muito Amiga!

Beijinho e até logo ****

Anónimo disse...

Jota! Vamos sentir a tua falta....
Marilu

Anónimo disse...

Só uma breve nota: o Anónimo que disse que não sabes escrever inglês, devia opinar sobre isso noutro post e não neste...
Bjs Claudete: da tua Porca!!!

Anónimo disse...

Este tema é daqueles que está presente no nosso quotidiano, que já vem desde dos tempos mais antigos, em que o homem não devia nada à inteligência. Infelizmente pensamos que só acontece aos outros. Sendo que para alguns a vida de um ser não tem qualquer valor, "eduquem as crianças e não será necessário castigar os homens".
Jane lamento imenso a perda.